Monday, September 17, 2012

Temple # 8,9,10, and 11 Provo, Jordan River, Oquirrh and Salt Lake !











Haha ! These are really late, but there's been a lot of trips lately! Especially my trip to Utah. I was so blessed to be surrounded with houses of the lord and happy to have the opportunity to visit 4! The Provo temple was beautiful. I went around sunset and the stunning rays enveloped the spires. It was about 5 minutes away from my dorm, and made me so happy ! Imagine all the times I can go there ! Also in Utah, to get baptized in the temple, you can go in anytime from 5-8. I was in and out in 15 minutes! It was so cool being at my future temple.

Then I visited the Oquirrh Mountain and Jordan River Temples! They were about 5 minutes apart but really different. They both gave a really cool spirit and a sense of sanctuary. I felt completely happy and at peace.

Last but certainly not least is the Salt Lake City Temple! WOW! Okay I always thought that people made such a huge deal about it, but when you see the specific workmanship put into each doorknob, or chandelier, it brings you back to the sacrifices that people made to make that beautiful temple! Also I got to go through it with one of my closest friends, Rachel. It was truly breathtaking and left me with a spiritual high all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment